In addition to our regular program, we have special events, theme days and parties. We also welcome special guests such as firefighters, police officers, dental hygienists and doctors to come to share with the children. (Note: some of these activities may be suspended as directed by Alberta Health due to COVID-19)
We participate in the Scholastic Book Program. Many parents appreciate this opportunity, but please do not feel obligated to order.
February at Tot Spot
This month's themes:
* Friendship, Kindness & Valentine's Day Fun!
* Space & Our Solar System (4 yr olds)
* Community Helpers (3 yr olds)
Dates to Remember:
* Feb.13 (M/W/F am classes) & Feb.14 (Tue/Thur am & all pm classes):
Valentine's Day Celebrations! Bring cards for your friends and wear red, pink, white and/or purple.
* Feb.16 & 17: Teachers' Convention (Tot Spot closed)
* Jan.20: Family Day (Tot spot closed)
* Jan.22: Pink Shirt/Anti-Bullying Day: Wear a pink shirt.
Tot Spot Policies
Read our policies around child guidance, emergency protocols,
communicable disease, and more.
Tot Spot Updates
Follow along to stay up-to date on what's happening with your child at Tot Spot!
- Christmas excitement is building at Tot Spot! Both the three and four-year-old classes will be full of anticipation as we explore the joys of the holiday season.
- Registration for 2023-24 School Year Begins January 2023 - Jan.16th opens for Tot Spot Families - Jan.23rd Opens for the public More details to come in January 2023 *Please note…
- Happy New Year! We trust everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends over the holidays. We would like to start off 2023 by thanking you for your generous…